Home Owners’ Insurance
Your home is one of the most important possessions of your life. It needs adequate insurance to protect it and you from unfortunate events.
Your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy will cover the following (amongst others):
- Damage to home or other buildings on property
- Personal property
- Fire and smoke damage
- Theft and vandalism
- Personal liability coverage in case someone gets injured on your property
- Fire or explosion loss
- Water damage Loss
The traditional insurance policy for homeowners doesn’t ensure against many natural disasters, such as earthquakes or floods. If these or other natural disasters are a risk in your area, you might consider getting more coverage.
As your insurance provider, we will give you:
- Dependable advice
- Speedy, hassle-free processing
- Approachable customer service
- Regular news on essential topics related to your policy
Fill out our Quote Form or call us today to see how Tom Stanger Insurance can meet your personal insurance needs.